anonymously tell me your credit card number ill reply with what I bought
me at forever 21
- “wow this would be great if it wasn’t covered in crosses and studs”
- “was the galaxy print necessary”
- “why is this so cheap”
- “why is this so expensive”
- “why is everything so ugly”
- “why are 90% of my clothes from here”
- “i hate everything here”
- “im gonna buy everything”
Reminder that while the concept of virginity is technically a social construct, your sexual debut is still allowed to be special to you, and you are still allowed to wait and want to make it meaningful, and your self-perception is still allowed to change after you have sex. Just as long as you’re doing these things for yourself, and not because someone told you that you should.
You do you.
" i’m not rude, i’m honest "